A4 2.0T 211 Ps QUATTRO S-LINE SPECIAL EDITION (S-TRONIC), SALOON.
THIS VEHICLE HAS A GREAT SPECIFICTION INCLUDING;
- Full 'Milano' black leather interior.
- DVD based satellite navigation with colour screen
- DAB radio reception
- Gsm phone prep (with Bluetooth and voice recognition)
- Heated front sports seats (with electric lumbar support)
- Split fold rear seat (Lockable)
- Ami (IPod interface) & 6 Cd changer (In glove box)
- Isofix child seat preparation
- Bang & Olufsen audio upgrade
- Black headlining
- Sports suspension
- Matt brushed aluminium inlays
- L.E.D daytime running lights
- Xenon'+' headlights with power wash facility
- L.E.D style rear lights
- Lighting pack (Indirect interior & exterior lighting)
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Audi parking '+' (Front & rear acoustic & optical parking aid)
- Servotronic power steering (Speed related)
- Multi function steering wheel with 'Paddle shift'.
- Automatic lights & wipers
- Cruise control
- Auto opening boot
- 19" 7 double spoke RS4 style alloy wheels
THIS VEHICLE ALSO COMES WITH;
Delux 3 zone climate control (with separate controls for the rear), Electric windows, Front and side airbags,'Sideguard' head protection system, Remote central locking and alarm (with immobiliser), Total closure facility,Traction control, ABS, ESP ETC., Front fog lights, Heated door mirrors & washer jets, Full 'GMBH' S-Line body styling, twin tailpipes & Quattro permannent 4wd.
MILEAGE / OWNERSHIP;
- Serviced by Aberdeen Audi @ 13,813m on 17/10/11
- Balance of its' manufacturers warranty to 6/13 (Incl. Roadside assistance & recovery)subject to their terms.
- Engine size / 1984cc
- Power output / 211 Ps
- Gearbox / S-Tronic 7 speed
- Emissions / 174G/Km (£195/12months)
(* As per manufacturesrs figures)
PRICE / AVAILABILITY:
*Please note that payments made by certain credit/debit attract a 2% surcharge. Please enquire for full details.
Although all efforts have been made to ensure that the specification listed above is correct we rely on data from Audi (UK) and as such specifications must be considered a guide, not definitive.